Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cheyne A. Murray


My name is Cheyne Murray. I was born in San Francisco CA. I graduated with my undergrad from UC Santa Barabra with a degree in Philosophy of Ethics. My first career was as a Deputy Probation Officer for Santa Barbara County. I found the love of teaching and coaching while volunteering at Santa Barbara High School. 
I currently teach Physical Education at Central Middle School in San Carlos, California. This is my first year at Central, and I currently teach grades 5/6/7/8. I also serve as the schools Athletic Director. I am also currently pursuing my M.A. in Education at NDNU. My thesis proposal has been accepted and have started collecting data in the research field of socio - economics and childhood obesity.I have an anticipated completed thesis date of December of 2009. I believe I am more of a visual learner when it comes to gathering and retaining knowledge. I am looking forward to meeting you all and enhancing student understanding through the modes of technology. See you all shortly in July. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cheyne,
    I used to teach 7th grade core at Central and loved it! I look forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete