Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sarah Thistlethwaite


Hi my name is Sarah Thistlethwaite and I am currently a 5th grade teacher at Laneview Elementary School in Berryessa Union School District. I have been teaching for nine years and I love it! I graduated from UCSC and then got my credential and then later my masters from SJSU. I am always challenging myself to figure out how to best address the needs of each years group and this certainly keeps me on my toes. I am really excited to be part of such a dynamic KCI group this summer. I am looking forward to learning a bunch and then bringing it back into the classroom where I know the students will soak it up like sponges.

This summer I am going to the Grand Canyon and will try and hit the beach and the gym as much as possible. Other than that, I will be spending some qaulity downtime by the pool at my quaint dwelling in San Jose.


Look forward to seeing all of you July!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarah, I am excited to hear that Berryessa Union will be represented quite well. I work at Morrill teaching Special Education students Math & Study Skills.

    ReplyDelete