Thursday, June 18, 2009

Eric Bloom


Last duck across the bridge... Hello, after a short and pitched battle I believe that I am successfully through my troubles posting to this blog. I am Eric Bloom and I teach at Palo Alto High School and serve as Instructional Supervisor of History and Social Science. I am eager to better understand how I can use what I learn this summer to make learning easier for me and my students--I want to teach them how to slow down, think, and express ideas to me and their peers. I am looking for ways to bolster the insight and scholarship demonstrated by my students work. So, I have a tall order to fill and look forward to hearing answers from others.
picture coming soon.
Thanks to Ben (yeah Ben), I was able to add a picture to my blog...This is me and my partner Jane cutting Pita that was cooked on a open grill in the middle of an apple orchard in Mendocino county--a great way to spend Independence Day!

2 comments:

  1. Not quite the last duck :) I appreciate your troubles...It took me a while to get the hang of it. Ah, to renew my appreciation for the learning curve. I also appreciate your goals to teach students to slow down and contemplate/collaborate. See you in a couple of weeks.--Karen T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric,
    I, too, appreciate your goals to get students to slow down and think! See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete