Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sarah Koh

My name is Sarah Koh and I currently teach 5th grade at Gardner Bullis in Los Altos Hills. This past year was an interesting one since I also had a daughter in 5th grade! I always wondered what it would be like to teach the same grade as one's child. My daughter, Sabrina, always had good ideas and advice for me. I will be going into my 14th year of teaching, wow! I've taught both middle school and elementary. I've also taught in the mid-west and the Boston area. I live in Portola Valley with my daughter and husband.

I am very much a visual learner. I also enjoy the creative process of curriculum design. Because I am a visual learner I always try to teach to the different styles of learning and modalities. I thoroughly enjoy creating projects and curriculum in general. Every year I try to come up with new ideas to keep teaching fresh and exciting. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and exchanging ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment