Monday, June 1, 2009

Andrea Gould

I'm Andrea Gould and I teach math at Aragon High School in San Mateo. I'm in the faculty workroom finalizing my grades and trying to get checked out of here. I leave on Thursday morning to read AP Statistics exams in Louisville, Kentucky. I'm busy getting everything taken care of before I leave my wife and two young children alone for 10 days.
My teaching style is very technology based and my life completely changed the day I got my document camera. Students say I'm their only teacher that actually uses my smartboard. I guess my current learning style is experiential because that is all I have time for anymore.
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and working hard with you. Enjoy what you have of your summer.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Andrea,
    How was Kentucky? And reading AP Statistics exams?
    See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete