Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ben Moeller

Hello, my name is Ben Moeller and I am the Technology Trainer for the Mountain View Whisman School District. I will be helping facilitate with the High School Group this July. This is my first year working with the Merit Program along with the Krause Center.

I have been using technology since I was 4 years old and have enjoyed it since. Some have called me an "apple evangelist", the truth being I am an Apple fan, and I do know and do work with PC's as well.

I am a big supporter of the 21st century classroom. Our youth today use technology to communicate, learn, and be entertained, so why not incorporate technology into the classroom? It is important to connect with the youth on there level.

A little more about myself, my wife and I are enjoying our almost 3 month old daughter, she is our first. It is a joy being a father and I look forward to the years ahead. I love the outdoors, photography, video editing, learning, playing guitar hero, and just enjoying life.

I look forward to working with you all and having an awesome time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben

    It's me Grace form Castro. I look forward to seeing you this summer and also being able to ask you for help during the school year. Oh, yah, cool picture!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete