Thursday, June 25, 2009

Amy Wong


Hi Everybody!

My name is Amy Wong and I am a graduate student at Stanford University, studying Learning, Design & Technology. Before going back to school, I spent five years writing flight software for environmental satellites. I'm really interested in how people learn and what technology can do to facilitate and transform learning. I've been an intern at the KCI since the beginning of this year and I'll be working on evaluating the MERIT program. You'll see me throughout the week, helping out, asking questions, and learning from all of you.

In my non-existent spare time, I like to sleep. If I'm not asleep, I photograph, bake, travel (that's a picture of me in front of Machu Picchu), try new foods, hike, bike, and practice Tae Kwon Do.

I'm really excited about meeting all of you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Great picture of you in Machu Picchu. One of the places I hope to visit in the future.
    Flight software for environmental satellites sounds like a great service job. I'd like to know more about this. I always like to share careers with my students. Students today are so into global warming and environment etc. I would like to know if your job pertained to research in that. Talk to you soon! Pat

    ReplyDelete