Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Roni Habib

Hey there,

I teach it History and Economics at Gunn High School in Palo Alto. This is my 3rd year teaching at Gunn. Previous to that, I taught Math at Lexington High School in Massachusetts. I'm Israeli, and have lived in Belgium for six years as well. I therefore speak Hebrew, French and English and consider myself very lucky to have seen the world at a pretty young age. I love to play basketball, relax on my hammuck, sing, learn new things, talk politics, go camping, and the summer. I'm very much a visual learner and since most of my students are, I like to incorporate many graphic organizers, graphs, videos, and other visual devices in my teaching. I also love to discuss topics and have my students explore the topics covered in class through research, and discourse.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Have a good end of the school year.

Roni

3 comments:

  1. 19 days of instruction left Roni! Would love to connect before school lets out. Sounds like we have some interesting international notes to compare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni,
    Congratulations on adding "Merit Scholar" to your impressive list of credentials. Do you have a pic, or should I drop by to catch you in action while teaching at Gunn?
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Roni,
    I hope to hear more about your international experiences. See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete