Sunday, April 12, 2009

Chris Heumann


I'm Chris Heumann, the Merit Program Director for the Krause Center for Innovation. I've worked with the fantastic staff of the KCI for 7 years and continue to learn new things daily.
I have been teaching 7th grade science for 21 years and have had a blast working and playing with the most amazing students around. To me, teaching and learning are concurrent adventures that involve challenge, risk, and a structure into which to assimilate new knowledge.
Starting in 1989, I began to work with other teachers to find ways to utilize technology to become better at teaching, learning, and creating. The potential has risen exponentially since then, as has my enthusiasm and experiences. The best part of my life, of course, is my wife (Amy) and our three daughters (Hannah, Abby, and Olivia).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for organizing this, Chris! Your previous classes have all been enjoyable as well as informative, so I'm really looking forward to this program!

    V

    ReplyDelete