Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rylan Stewart





Hey there~ My name is Rylan Stewart and I am a 2nd grade teacher at Scott Lane Elementary School in Santa Clara. I have been teaching for 2 years and I absolutely love it. I am a person who cannot sit still, and I am often moving around when I teach. I am a kinesthetic learner. I believe learning is an exploratory process and that students learn more by inquiry and exploring themselves. 
I am excited to learn some new ways to incorporate technology into the classroom. I know that there are some useful tools out there that my students would benefit from using. 
In my spare time, I enjoy surfing in Santa Cruz and hiking. I enjoy traveling to new places and I love reading comic books. 
I am very excited to be joining the Merit Program and look forward to meeting all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment