Monday, April 13, 2009

Jaime Avila

My name is Jaime Avila and I am now in my third year of teaching. I am currently at Silver Creek High School in San Jose and teach oceanography and a section of AVID. I would say that I am a visual learner, and my style is most definitely a visual style as well. I do still try to incorporate the auditory and kinesthetic learning styles into my teaching. I hope to further my use of technology in the classroom through the KCI program. I look forward to working with many of you this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jaime,
    Oceanography sounds interesting! They didn't teach that back in the Medieval world when I went to school. What is AVID? Hope to see your picture or learn more about you soon.

    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime,
    I would like to know more about your oceanography course! See you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete